Are you suffering from high blood pressure? Did you know that excessive sugar intake leads to weight gain, which in turn induces high blood pressure?
Consumers who have been diagnosed with both high blood sugar (i.e. diabetes) and blood pressure are at higher risk because the former damages arteries, forcing to increase pressure levels and ultimately leading to a number of health concerns including poor blood vessel condition, heart disease and failed kidneys.
This is where Nutrition Hacks claim to provide a viable solution. With the brand’s use of natural ingredients comes a supplement called the Blood Balance Formula. To better understand its intentions, the following review will look closely at the Blood Balance Formula with respect to its purpose and key ingredients.
What is Nutrition Hacks’ Blood Balance Founded On?
The Blood Balance Formula is described as having the intention of reducing one’s sugar and blood pressure levels. The approach taken in making the former a reality stems from retorting to rarely found natural ingredients which are deemed clinically effective in making a positive difference. Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients used.
What are Examples of Ingredients Found in the Blood Balance Formula?
Some of the unique ingredients found in the Blood Balance Formula include
- White Mulberry Leaf (containing 1-deoxynojirimycin (DNJ) needed for diabetes prevention and management)
- Juniper Berry (resembling blueberries, and works in treating urinary tract infections, diabetes, kidney stones, etc.),
- Banaba Leaf & Guggul (studies show it can improve insulin production in those with prediabetes)
- Bitter Melon (reduces blood sugar, cholesterol levels and may promote weight loss).
Not to forget other rare ingredients including
- Yarrow Flowers (expected to reduce pain, cerebral and coronary thromboses, and lower blood pressure among others)
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Powder (helps in reducing sugar cravings, which limits its intake and presence in one’s blood pressure)
- Berberine (limited studies have found its inclusion helpful in ridding infections, heart failure and fatty liver because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory profile) among others.
As for commonly used ingredients, they include Vitamin E, Biotin, Chromium, Magnesium, Licorice Root Extract, Cinnamon Bark Powder, Cayenne, L-Taurine and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Nutrition Hacks Blood Balance Formula Final Thoughts
Based on the analysis above, it is evident that Nutrition Hacks’ Blood Balance Formula is founded on unique ingredients that carry a wide range of properties. Most of the ingredients used are either backed by pre-clinicals or completed studies – making it a hopeful product that consumers can anticipate benefits from. However, said supplement should be used with caution because of the extensive list of ingredients and currently not knowing how much of each is found per serving. To learn more on how to regulate blood pressure and sugar levels, visit Nutrition Hacks https://shop.nutritionhacks.com/collections/blood-balance-formula