What is a Keto Diet?
The “keto” in a ketogenic diet comes from the fact that it allows the body to produce small fuel molecules called “ketones”. This is an alternative fuel source for the body, used when blood sugar (glucose) is in short supply.
This carb reduction forces your body to rely on fats for its main energy source instead of glucose — thee process known as ketosis. Some keto diet benefits includes
- Lose Weight
- Burn Fat in Trouble Areas
- Get into Ketosis Fast
- Burn Fat for Energy
Glucose is the easiest molecule for your body to convert and use as energy so that it will be chosen over any other energy source and insulin is produced to process the glucose in your bloodstream by taking it around the body.
Adopting Keto Diet
Research has shown that adopting this low-carb, high-fat diet can promote fat loss and even improve certain conditions such as type 2 diabetes and cognitive decline. The most important thing to know before embarking on the ketogenic diet is that you need to keep your carb intake under 30 grams total per day
In a keto diet food percentages are:
- fat: 70%-80%
- protein: 20%
- Carbs: 5%
The protein content will be about 0.8 times your lean mass every day. For example someone who weights 150 with 30% body fat has about 105 pounds of lean mass, so the person would shoot for 84 grams of protein each day.
There are some great metabolic changes initially with this diet. Shredding excess weight improves, such as insulin resistance, high blood pressure, and elevated cholesterol and triglycerides. It is true that fat oxidation does increase due to the body adapting to the higher dietary fat intake. However, fat oxidation and losing body fat are two different processes. When fat oxidation is higher it does not necessarily mean that there will be a reduction in body fat. Overall calorie intake and calorie burn will be the main determinant in fat loss.
Foods to Avoid
- Fruit: All fruit, except small portions of berries like strawberries.
- Beans or legumes: Peas, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, etc.
- Unhealthy fats: Limit your intake of processed vegetable oils, mayonnaise, etc.
- Alcohol: Due to their carb content, many alcoholic beverages can throw you out of ketosis.
- Sugar-free diet foods: These are often high in sugar alcohols, which can affect ketone levels in some cases. These foods also tend to be highly processed.
- Root vegetables and tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, etc.
- Low-fat or diet products: These are highly processed and often high in carbs.
- Some condiments or sauces: These often contain sugar and unhealthy fat.
- Sugary foods: Soda, fruit juice, smoothies, cake, ice cream, candy, etc.
- Grains or starches: Wheat-based products, rice, pasta, cereal, etc.
These are known to aid ketogenic dieters. Ketone supplements are not anything new for 2019, but they have been increasing in popularity over the past couple of years. Popular talk show host Dr Oz, has featured these supplements in numerous segments on his talk show. Revealing how ketones can help individuals in losing weight.
Main Ingredients in Ketogenic Valley Keto
- BHB;– It is an amazing and primary ingredient in every keto based product. This ingredient plays an important role in operating ketosis process. Without this ingredient every keto based product is useless.
- Raspberry ketones;– These ketones are helpful in cutting down excess fatty layers. It also increases the metabolic weight in order to improve fat burning process.
- Garcinia cambogia;– This ingredient is so popular in improving the metabolism system. It includes HCA that helps to control on eating habits. In fact, it is also responsible for slim and healthy body.
Ketogenic Valley Keto Ingredients contains Beta-hydroxybutyrate. BHB is the first substrate that kicks the metabolic state of ketosis resulting in energy.
Ketogenic Valley Keto Claims and Warrants
Everything has a disclaimer to it, so nothing has been fully tested in clinical trials. But the organization explains the importance of the keto diet and argues that users on their supplement can expect to experience dramatic weight loss. However, with the absence of definitive and dedicated studies on this particular supplement, these claims are difficult to corroborate.
Ketogenic Valley Keto Conclusion
While the listing for Ketogenic Valley Keto has a high number of positive reviews, its hard for us to say these are all legit product reviewers. Some may be, some may not be.
The organization requests fairly cheap prices for their supplement compared to others on the internet. As always consumers who try these supplements are encouraged to review the product online, so that they can add to the existing research-base for keto supplement products and companies.
We will try and email the Ketogenic Valley Keto support team to find out more information and bring transparency to this ketone weight loss supplement. Be sure to check back on our website for updated information on Ketogenic Valley Keto.
To help you reach your weight loss goals, we suggest you read our guides that link to the top products that are currently on the market; Superfood drinks, detox cleanses, prebiotics, and the best fat burners.