Weight loss supplements are a dime a dozen now days. So what really works? Ketones, Green Coffee, Forskolin, and Garcinia Cambogia are just a few of the hottest selling products in the last few years. But how do you know which is best for you? Is there a hot supplement that people are talking about today? The answer to this last question seems to be “Keto Burn Xtreme.” At least according to our research team and our readers that have reached out to us.
About Keto Burn Xtreme
Here are the quick details that we have found:
- Name: Keto Burn Xtreme
- Website: tryketoburnxtreme.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Return Address: 10028 S Church Ave Ste 18827 Tampa FL 33629
- Supplement Price: $4.95 (14-Day Trial), $89.94 (If the trial is not canceled within 14 days)—Be Cautious!
- Ingredient List:
- Sodium (68mg), Calcium (20mg), Potassium(26mg), Magnesium (12mg)
- Ketogenic Blend (700mg):
- Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil
- L-Arginine a-ketoglutarate (AAKG)
- 7-Keto-dehydroepiandrosterone (7-keto-DHEA)
- Rice Flour
- Magnesium Stearate
- Claimed Benefits:
- Get into Ketosis Faster
- Increases Brain Health
- Recover and Maintain Muscles Quicker
While the Keto Burn Xtreme stands behind the standard FDA disclaimer for all benefits, they do say the product is all natural, non-GMO, and designed in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility. This basically means that the product is tested along the way to only have what is described in the supplement.
Update Incoming for Keto Burn Xtreme
We have reached to their support team to try and get more information on the ketone supplement. See if they can provide any clinical trials that may have been used. We will updated this post as soon as we hear back. For now, we suggest you do your own research before purchasing.